I provide technology services and consulting for progressive organisations and creative individuals in Australia.
I work with clients to determine and implement the solutions that meet their needs and budget, covering areas such as:
- Overall digital strategy
- Building, extending, and maintaining websites using a content management system (WordPress or Drupal 7) and custom extensions and plugins
- Setting up systems to manage confidential member and supporter data in a contact relationship manager (CiviCRM or NationBuilder)
- Integrating websites with external services
- Engaging and collaborating with content strategists, social media strategists, graphic designers, and videographers
Past clients have included:
- The Victorian Greens, and federal and state Greens MPs and candidates in Melbourne, Richmond, and Brunswick
- Environmental organisations including Beyond Zero Emissions and the Wilderness Society
- Community organisations and NGOs including the Centre for Multicultural Youth, the Australian Student Christian Movement, the Uniting Church (Victoria and Tasmania) Justice and International Mission Unit, and the Women’s Electoral Lobby
- Artists and media organisations including SYN Media
If you want to know more about how I can help you with technology solutions, please email me.